Sunday, April 25, 2010

Smallville has never EVER been better



Okay, it may seem I am driving very far away from my fashion topic landscapes. But, as I proposed at first, fashion here is a broader concept. So, it is only fair that television shows should be included here. Who thinks that fashion is only about Gossip Girl, is SO mistaken. GG lost its tracks, it is low consumerist at its worst, and what is has of fashion translates only in bad script and even worse plot sense.
But Oh my! Hot day at the Smallville spaceship. "Charade" was great and it's been so long since I watch something which at the end makes me sad and craving for some more. I don't care how exaggeratly fake Erica Durance's breasts are, she is amazing as Lois Lane. As for Tom Welling, he is getting better and better, and I think he is more of an actor this season than he had been for the past eight put together. Maybe it is just my romantic emotions getting in the way. But, my oh my, don't those two make a picture perfect and story perfect couple? I didn't like Superman, but these two are changing my mind, and it was about time Lana Lang was out of the picture. That too was exaggeratly fake, but that I did mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment