Monday, February 1, 2010

Back still on vacations

To keep track of what is happening at the fashion world is really tiring. Maybe that's because you keep seeing the same thing over and over again. It would probably be good for the designers themselves not to keep track of what is going on. This could guarantee some more freedom for their creativity. Well, but some work best with inspiration, and that is fine by me.
I have been saying for days now I am going to take break. No looking at the new collections, and just enjoy other aspects of my life. However, I am still on vacations so it is quite difficult to do that. I started sewing myself, because it is fun and it takes a lot of time and work, and so I do not have time to miss college or work or anything of the sort.
One comment I do have about fashion relates to the dress I last saw Diane Kruger wearing, and its furry coat on the top. I don't know if it is a fake fur, but that is not the point. It is not particularly a good time to be seen wearing anything that reminds a dead animal. And I cannot find beautiful either. Some things, as leather shoes and bags, are quite hard to abandon, even though I did both, but fur coats, honestly, always made me nauseous.
If people worry more about beauty than with their image as a whole, go ahead, but I do not think it's the case. No fur, EVER.
Obs.: I have tried to find a nice picture with a 'no fur' message, but they are just hard to look at. So, I'll keep looking for one that sends the message and I can actually look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment